Spore Creature Creator Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
You can download the free trial for the Spore Creature creator for those of you who didn't know.

Although, I herd mr.torrence had a great offer of the full app for free - though this is a rumour :p

edit:

Wow... it sucks so much more than it first looked. It looked funny, and good. But man, i made one monster thing laughed a little about twice. Cried at the pretty bad graphics, shadow glitches, and loading times for textures. And then exited.

Stick to The Sims, that was good.

I've been playing around with it for several days now... pretty cool, actually. It gives you a good idea of what the game will be like, plus you can make all kinds of stuff with it.

I don't get where you thought it looked so bad, but then I have heard you diss most other games, too.

I think its very cool and very revolutionary. The graphics also seems very good on my system.

I've been playing around with it for several days now... pretty cool, actually. It gives you a good idea of what the game will be like, plus you can make all kinds of stuff with it.

I don't get where you thought it looked so bad, but then I have heard you diss most other games, too.

I do, as most other games look OK, after about 3 years development, then some guys come out and mod the game after just a month and make it look alot better with a better framerate. I guess they wanted it to be scalable to lower spec systems, Maxis is hardly known for good graphics game.

I guess i just dont find pulling plasticine and sticking eyes on it fun. I think GTA4 is pretty medicore to, i used to love it. But now i see it's bad points, not worth 10/10. More like 7/10. Crysis never was good. Sucked from the beginning.

The only game that is good and i still play is actually Elder Scrolls, infinite modable goodness - and it was great in the first place. I have it on PC, 360 and PS3.

Been having some fun with it the past few days =). I've created some...interesting creatures xD.

i might check it out of mr. torrence is quick enough. I don't know how they justify charging 10$ for a fraction that's going to be released in 2.5 months, which they'll be charging you for.

I'm guessing they ran out of money.

this is kinda cool.

Here's my creation and its family. Its name is Creach :p

crecreach0688308ffultd0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom