Splinter Cell Choas theory is gonna ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipsySmile

In Runtime
All i can say is WOW, just got done playing the demo and holy sheet. The graphics, the gameplay, everything. Never really been to excited by the splinter cell series but this one i can actually get in to.

Anybody else excited about this game?

i can imagine it looks so good :( .. my computer is currently down for service T_T and so im using my parents, gforce 4 mmx 440..... jumps like a hippie on ice :(

did u get it off the PcPowerplay DVD?? how good is the Prince of Persia game!

Gotta love it. Great game wanna get the DVD special edition cos it sounds |337.

And Since the last 2 dudes did it:
Creative Audigy 2 ZS
Creative 7.1 surround with custom sub
4x 250BG Wester Digital Hard Drives
Liquid Cooled

Now thats a computer!

guys whats the hype about chaos theory? i loved the first two and plan on getting it but it wasnt that big of a game. now everyones like SWEET CHAOS THEORY! what stuff are they adding to make people like it?

CrazyRomanian said:
Gotta love it. Great game wanna get the DVD special edition cos it sounds |337.

And Since the last 2 dudes did it:
Creative Audigy 2 ZS
Creative 7.1 surround with custom sub
4x 250BG Wester Digital Hard Drives
Liquid Cooled

Now thats a computer!

dude thats there signature. and your lieing. you cant have 2 3500s

PoisonPorkchop said:
dude thats there signature. and your lieing. you cant have 2 3500s

Yeah u could say that and it would be true for released motherboards, but not yet released prototype mb's from the Asus factory can handle 2x AMD64 3500+, and i got connections so i got one. :p

yeah dude i got a backup PC thats rocking 4, yes 4 AMD 64 FX 59's with 4 69000's 512 mb 512 bit graphic cards in STD, with 12 gig of ddr3 ram. Oh and cant forget about my harddrives 15 85,000 rpm trex in Raid -20. insanly fast ZERO load times

anyways yeah got bored and took some screenues form the demo:
SPCT5.jpg

SPCT6.jpg

@PoisonPorkchop: theyve adding a couple new things that i really love, one being Sam has a knife now. Now you can cut thro say a tent and sneak thro and grab a gaurd from behind, or you can just slit his throat. My favorite. You can hang off a ledge and yank people over railings. The graphics are extremely Nice. But i dunno never really been into the SP series till i played this one, looks like i might have to go and pick up ther other 2.

this thread is starting to smell like bullshit, just close it before the flaming starts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom