splinter cell - chaos theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayb7

Solid State Member
anybody know a no-dvd crack link for this? or a good program to make a virtual drive of the dvd. putting the original dvd in every time is a big pain and...mucho wear on the drive.

Think of how bad it was to pickup this game and think a networked drive would work

I had this game without a DVD drive

And as of 2 weeks ago, no cracks.

i'll check out alcohol. they have a demo that will ...hopefully work.

yeah this is kind of bs me and my friend went in on buying this game to play the co-op version of it and come to find out its got cd copy protection galore. this is crap if you have to pay $100 just to play co-op with one of your friends. Is there anyway to get the no cd crack and some sort of cd key generator?

ok mr moderator, why dont you lock the thread then? Oh wait, your not a moderator. btw if they cared they would have locked it by now.... thx and gg

LoL.. thats a bit harsh =O . Its in the rules, read them. Anything illegal is not to be talked about in these forums, as it brings the watchdogs around and could potentially bring this forum down, which maybe you dont care about, but many people would.

Thresh.........shut your face.

You don't have to be a moderator to inform people that cracks are illegal.

and before you even start....i still have my sig and was a mod here up until I quit 3 or more weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom