Source vs. BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about America's Army? :amazed:

I know alot of people here don't like it for some reason (I don't know), but it is the most realilistic multiplayer FPS i've ever played. the recoil is accurate, movment speeds, everything.

Did i mention that its FREE?

I guess its personal taste though. You either really like it or you really hate it.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
What about America's Army? :amazed:

I know alot of people here don't like it for some reason (I don't know), but it is the most realilistic multiplayer FPS i've ever played. the recoil is accurate, movment speeds, everything.

Did i mention that its FREE?

I guess its personal taste though. You either really like it or you really hate it.

no its not...recoils are not so good compared to RVS. better than CS tho.
i find AA very boring. it was fun for a day or two...well the best part is its FREE.
and IMO movement is terrible on AA compared to other FPS..its so slow to act and cant even running and pull the nades pin...y??? im surprised that not much ppl even talk about RVS.
its still huge in mac gaming community. (well..its mac. huge means about 500 ppl still plays RVS)

gaara said:
I can't stand source...everything from the grenade physics right down to the lack of recoil annoys me to no extent...I remember when I first started playing I would get HEADSHOTS with like 30dmg or some crap...sorry but a headshot is supposed to be a 1 shot kill in 95% of the circumstances

Gaara... how could you say such things?:eek:

I suggest you play it for a second time. There's lots of recoil (almost too much), and headshots DO give one shot kills (except glock). It's really an art form.

Source FTW.

It depends,

BF2 HAS very demanding SPECS! But it you are able to play it at even meddium settings, then it's worth it all the way!

CS:S Is very basic, but is very fast pastd (can't spell).

I Have been playing CS for over 5 years, and i have played BF2 for about 2 month or so, BF2 is VERY VERY VERY addicting, CS:S is preatty much the same action over time.

CONCLUSION: GET BF2!!!
To get it for VERY* Cheap! Contact me!
(dawizhacker@gmail.com)
Infact contact me and i'll give you information on how to get both of them (real good version for very very cheep*)

well i have played all the counter strike games...the best i have played gameplay wise would be Condition Zero...but graphics is definetly with CS: S....CZ was very good and those who played it will know...but it never become popular because soon after it was released CS: S was just around the corner...so yea...

BF2 is ok...i get bored sometimes waiting to get to the action...on some of the bigger maps it takes a while...then when you have no spawn points it seems foreva till they get another one or the map ends....

i like both games but i would get CS: S....because it comes with HalfLife 2....so u get 2 games for the price of 1...unless you get the collectors edition u get a few games :)

source is sooft
cs 1.6 is the thing right now and if i had to choose id pick bf2 cuzz of the cars and crap u can drive
and plus css is just like cz but betetr graphics and different feel with each gun

css is in no way like cz....cz is alot like cs 1.6 but with better graphics....what cz do you play to think its the same as css...u cant just randomly spray n get headshots in cz...u actually have to aim

If i had to pick a game from the source engine i would go with DOD:S rather than CS, well it's probably because i like WW2 games better than present day games and capture the flag/checkpoints is mroe fun then rescuing hostages and defusing bombs. DOD also has more recoil, but its has WW2 gun physics. im not really a fan of BF2 but i could only run the smallst maps on the lowest settings on my crapy dell but it stilll ran. DOD is also more fast paced like on avalanche map i was german and just ran straight throug and got all the checkpoints in about a minute, but the other team was all noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom