Source vs. BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand source...everything from the grenade physics right down to the lack of recoil annoys me to no extent...I remember when I first started playing I would get HEADSHOTS with like 30dmg or some crap...sorry but a headshot is supposed to be a 1 shot kill in 95% of the circumstances

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
You know... it aint newegg... It's whoever you paid to ship it with. More than likely, crappy UPS...

Ryan

I know, but I ordered it on a friday and it didnt ship till monday. :mad: I hate UPS, but my mom just choose the cheapest option, even though Fedex was like $1 more. :rolleyes:

BF2 hands down, css isnt very good. gameplay BF2 wise, especially when you have a decent squad and there arent so many n00bs there

gaara said:
I can't stand source...everything from the grenade physics right down to the lack of recoil annoys me to no extent...I remember when I first started playing I would get HEADSHOTS with like 30dmg or some crap...sorry but a headshot is supposed to be a 1 shot kill in 95% of the circumstances
sorry for the double post but i missed his comment. thats exactly same way i feel about CS.
so cartoony and no realistic element to it..+ not much tactical point of it, no leaning, guns r so cheapy. basically its a sprey and prey FPS. has anybody who likes CS played RVS? ull see that RVS is by far realistic. it has so many gun selections and so accurate recoil action + great maps. and 1 or 2 shots taken and u r dead. thats more realistic to me. the ONLY realistic element about source is the physics..thats all..

yea.. thas true, i noticed that about source, recoil was low and headshots were soo ez, proabbly cz is better.

123Justin said:
yea.. thas true, i noticed that about source, recoil was low and headshots were soo ez, proabbly cz is better.

recoil is low in source? Nah, it's a **** of a lot higher. I recently started playing source with a friend and I was significantly better when playing, the recoil in burts was fantastic, crosshairs barely split apart when shooting.

The thing that bugs me about source is the no skill head shots, because of the recoil. Someone can come into a room, aiming at my feet, full auto the AK and my head gets blown into pieces, however in 1.6, that hardly happens at all.

I would love to see Cs source graphics and 1.6 engine, but with the ragdoll physics and grenades physics, but keep the guns recoils the same, it would be much more relistic in my opinion.

p0werslave said:
recoil is low in source? Nah, it's a **** of a lot higher. I recently started playing source with a friend and I was significantly better when playing, the recoil in burts was fantastic, crosshairs barely split apart when shooting.

The thing that bugs me about source is the no skill head shots, because of the recoil. Someone can come into a room, aiming at my feet, full auto the AK and my head gets blown into pieces, however in 1.6, that hardly happens at all.

I would love to see Cs source graphics and 1.6 engine, but with the ragdoll physics and grenades physics, but keep the guns recoils the same, it would be much more relistic in my opinion.
the thing is...the CS gun recoils are not realistic at all..its like a toy guns...
have u played RVS before? there r 50 different guns w 50 different recoil actions + different rate of fire (not the selections of single shot or burst. the actual rate of each bullets fire in auto). once you've played RVS, any other FPS guns feel like toys. and the positional sound is fantastic on RVS. the sound team who made matrix movie did the sound on RVS. sound is very important tactical factor in RVS. its just very realistic. (mb exception of nades. its kinda less powerful than real nade.) but anyway, CS sucks.

boomstick666 said:
the thing is...the CS gun recoils are not realistic at all..its like a toy guns...
have u played RVS before? there r 50 different guns w 50 different recoil actions + different rate of fire (not the selections of single shot or burst. the actual rate of each bullets fire in auto). once you've played RVS, any other FPS guns feel like toys. and the positional sound is fantastic on RVS. the sound team who made matrix movie did the sound on RVS. sound is very important tactical factor in RVS. its just very realistic. (mb exception of nades. its kinda less powerful than real nade.) but anyway, CS sucks.

RVS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom