Some CS:S score screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in all honesty you are only getting a 2/3 to 1 kill ratio. That is not that good. I played in a amature league for a while about 3-4 years ago and my ratio was well over 5-1.

KCRMYZ said it best when he said this. It doesnt matter the gun used. I have played maps with only deagles and had 5-1. I have also played with just knives and had a 3-2 ratio. So it isnt that good. You just play for a extended period of time that is why it looks so impressive. When you show 600 kills yeah it looks great. Till you see you had dies over 300 times as well. Good players can use any weapon.

Screenies are meant for clutch moments not for terrible scores; however, maintaining a 2:1 on awp_india takes a bit of skill. Wanna prove your skill to me, then add me on steam friends -> tluuwong3242 or meet me on vent: ventrilo5.chi.powervs.com 5099.

Screenies are meant for clutch moments not for terrible scores; however, maintaining a 2:1 on awp_india takes a bit of skill. Wanna prove your skill to me, then add me on steam friends -> tluuwong3242 or meet me on vent: ventrilo5.chi.powervs.com 5099.

Ill add you and maybe check out your vent, thanks.
idk if any one else has ever played awp_india... because even postive k/d ratios are hard to mantain.

But in all honesty you are only getting a 2/3 to 1 kill ratio. That is not that good. I played in a amature league for a while about 3-4 years ago and my ratio was well over 5-1.

KCRMYZ said it best when he said this. It doesnt matter the gun used. I have played maps with only deagles and had 5-1. I have also played with just knives and had a 3-2 ratio. So it isnt that good. You just play for a extended period of time that is why it looks so impressive. When you show 600 kills yeah it looks great. Till you see you had dies over 300 times as well. Good players can use any weapon.

You do realise in a deathmatch people spawn randomly, sometimes behind you, sometimes infront of you when your reloading...

You might be talking about scrims or pubbing... and if you have a 5-1 ratio your killing baddies.

dude, take a break from CS:C n play some other games.

i play Hellgate: London, Dawn of War; Winter Assault n Dark Crusade, n i have yet to start playing again Battlefield 2142.

oh, i just ordered my HD 3870 x2 last night, so there is a chance i will get it today.

I'm planning on it

I havent finished bioshock

I havent finished cod4

I havent finished call of juarex

I havent finished Company Of heroes...

I played through portals, hl2 1-2 once

peggle extreme OWNS

The game i'm really waitning on is Assassians Creed ... but i might ahve to wait for a windows xp patch cause i heard a rumor it was just for vista ... and im not ready for an upgrade

I play tf2 though :p

I just noticed this

I have also played with just knives and had a 3-2 ratio.

dont lie to me... unless your playing with a bunch of noobs who cant figure out how to click there mouse or your playing in a knife only server you did not get a postive K/D ratio with JUST knifing

and if you did, like i said, baddies 2 the max u were playing

The concept of using AWPs in deathmatch is rtarded, other than just pure point and click practice, the transition from a constant spawning of enemies to competitive matches is very different. Using an AWP in deathmatch is for those with no tactics, just look down an area and within a couple seconds some random enemy will pop out. The only reason I even use the AWP is because it is necessary to use it for 5v5 matches, if you don't use it, the other team will. That is the unfortunate side of competitive play, I feel a weapon like the awp (one hit kill) is not necessary for an FPS, that is if your not aiming for realism (which CSS throughly lacks completely).

Scouting w/ deag is so much more fun and satisfying than beaming people with an AWP. Too bad they feel they should make the AWP more accurate than the scout when standing up. There is no real incentive to aim for headshots with the AWP when all it takes is one body shot (and even a massive 85 in the foot). Thats what I like about the scout, it gives you a real reason to aim for the head, which is why about 3 out of 4 scout kills by me are headshots.

The concept of using AWPs in deathmatch is rtarded, other than just pure point and click practice, the transition from a constant spawning of enemies to competitive matches is very different. Using an AWP in deathmatch is for those with no tactics, just look down an area and within a couple seconds some random enemy will pop out. The only reason I even use the AWP is because it is necessary to use it for 5v5 matches, if you don't use it, the other team will. That is the unfortunate side of competitive play, I feel a weapon like the awp (one hit kill) is not necessary for an FPS, that is if your not aiming for realism (which CSS throughly lacks completely).

Scouting w/ deag is so much more fun and satisfying than beaming people with an AWP. Too bad they feel they should make the AWP more accurate than the scout when standing up. There is no real incentive to aim for headshots with the AWP when all it takes is one body shot (and even a massive 85 in the foot). Thats what I like about the scout, it gives you a real reason to aim for the head, which is why about 3 out of 4 scout kills by me are headshots.

I dont really deathmatch for fun with the awp, its for reflex shots and practicing hard shots so that i get them in scrims/matches.

awping in source is definatly easier then 1.6 though...

But honestly, i dont think you all realise that at this point in time i'm not really playing the game for full fun :) thats wat tf2 is for. I am mostly trying to stay in cs:s "shape" for matches

SPEAKING OF WHICH, i just left my team... so i probably will spend the next week looking for a new one not full of 3rd graders and hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom