some bf2 questinons... basic-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it says more people to join to start the game. It doesnt count. As you can see you cant cap any flags, get any kills, etc. So it doesnt count :)

I kind of new to BF2.. well only playing demo now... and thinking maybe to get it later (should I get it?).

And I just can't fly those planes.... How you do it? Well you get the speed... lift up and then you fly.. but like after a while you crash...

oh also other thing... how you drop bombs?

Flying is simple, i use the mouse for the movement and w for accelerat and s to slow down and A to yaw left and D to yaw right. My settings for this is mouse settings in aircraft to 10.00 and yaw to 3. And to drop bombs push F key to switch to bombs. And to hit ur target u need to slow down and kinda go low but not to low or u will blow ur self up :p. I been playing Bf2 for about 4 weeks now and im like a pro at flying a jet. And im still learning the heli's. ANother tip is, if ur on an aircraft carrier and u get into a jet.. NEVER hover and take off, as some ppl like to base rape. Just pull back and hit ur ACC + thrust key which is shift and boost off the ship.

Well you should hover if your on the carrier because you could get a bunch of noobs around you who will force a tk on you :p

Anyways there was a thread on flying in BF2. If you ever got locked on, dont just fly straight lol. Go straight up spin go straight down. Remeber to use your default left shift key to boost. X is to fire your flares though on the jet it takes forever to reload them unlike the heli's.

You could also right click to quickly switch between your missles and bombs.

ha, i love how my thread has been stolen from me.... although it was done so its all good :p

but thanks for the tips... i managed to get my verterans in knife comabat and pistol.... it was on a "knife only" server (no pistols either) and at like 4 am when ppl are hard core and dont cheat :)

although there were these 420 dudes... like 8 of them, all had the prefix of 420 (like the pot day i just found out about last year ;) - but i've never done drugs.... really :))

I dont use the mouse to fly. I use the arrow keys and WADS. I've gotten pretty good at it and can fly 1 foot off the ground if I need to.

It's easy to land a plane if you need to repair it lol, what i do is go straight above the aircraft carrier holding the s key. As you slow down you will start to hover slowly down to the carrier and land :)

but that's only when i need serious repairs, either way i just go crash into some enemy and respawn with a new aircraft :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom