some bf2 questinons... basic-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys were do I find these knife only servers I realy want to go to one. Are they just in the list and do they say knife only?

heh.. Maybe there should be some sort of licenses to fly so forcing the player to have one otherwise he isn't a loud to pilot.

That would be sweeet. Like some offline mode where they have to complete a couple of practice levels and perform ok, before they can fly online. :p

:) yeah although you would have people wanting jeep and tank licenses lol Although I wouldn't mind such a thing, would give a reason to play the single player.

Have like race courses or something like pilot wings for the heli`s and planes.

Although I presume such a thing could be hacked if it was offline so would never happen :(.

gameover said:
Hey guys were do I find these knife only servers I realy want to go to one. Are they just in the list and do they say knife only?

Usually they are Knife & Pistol only servers. Most of the players play right, there are always a few that don't follow the rules.

The one I play in is pretty cool.

Knifes & Pistols only.
No Armor
Vehicles are ok, just no mounted weapons
Players must capture flags to win. (none- of this hanging around and ranking up with admins in tanks at a flag to make the game last forever.)

It's really, really fun when people follow the rules.

Just enter in the title bar, Knife and Pistol only and hit enter... If not you can do Pistol and Knives only. That usually brings up a few too. Or Knife Only lol

if your in an empty server and flying will that improve your rank? and thanx guys the knife server was realy fun. But everyone I went in one jerk used a normal gun:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom