Social & Low Graphic games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuietWarlock

Beta member
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of any social or low graphic games, or a list of some.

Social, being games without a real objective, instead you talk, like Habbo Hotel, or Second Life.
The others are MMORPG like games, such as Runescape, Ragnarok, or Conquer which are playable on old computers. (BTW: Social games need to be able to run on old computers too)

My computer is a few years old, and while its got a decent 2.8 Ghz processor, its only got an onboard video card, PCI slots, and 256mb of ram.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to run guild wars on that pc. My friend's old comp was about half of what yours is and he ran it okay. That would be a good "social" game.

mdogg1108 said:
Starcraft will play smoothly on the slowest computer. :D

played that on a p133 :) as far as guild wars not playing make sure all motherboard,video drivers, and direct x is up to date.

If you are talking about single player games there are a lot out there that are awesome.

Fallout 1 and 2, a lot of it is about talking or blasting to solve quests, I like doing it the brute force way but you can talk if you want

Any adventure game, check out the lucas arts games like monkey island, those games are awesome.

For some free ones check out adventure game studio's website. Theres some great free games there, like 5 days a stranger and 7 days a skeptic.

i wouldnt spend the money on a PCI gfx card. the performance increase wouldnt be worth the price

ok social low gfx games let me think...

(Games here Can have Human to Human social contact)
Diablo 2 (very social game)
Starcraft + Brood War (as mentioned above)
Warcarft 3 + Frozen throne (definatley a great RTS)
Counter strike (not Counter Strike Source)

(Games here Only have Computer to Human social Contact)
Sim City 3k unlimited
The Sims (unless you get the online sims no human contact)
Half Life 1

Dont listen to the guy that said buying a pci card wouldnt be worth it my old rig had a 5500 pci in it and i could play fear on medium to low settings as well as hl2, css, and wow(I love wow)
(i think a 5500 is about 50-60 dollars USD)
the 9250 might be even cheaper not sure on its performance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom