So whats the newest greatest games now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea so can i but crysis runs better for me i have sli i max it out 2x aa i get like 40/50 fps. crysis looks much better. alltho ubi arent known for high fps friendly games.

far cry 2 makes pc's cry even more with even worse gfx.

agreed, and it has really poor gameplay mechanics, too repetitive, the AI is broken, and just plain boring and uninspiring, I put in about 8-10 hours in FC2, gave it a chance and it just didn't deliver

I put my vote in for Fallout 3, It's pretty solid, but don't expect the same sorta gameplay from Fallout 1 or 2 (I still play FO2 on my usb stick, with multiple games going as a sniper, diplomat, thief/ninja, etc.), but it's a lot more satisfying as a Fallout game then say, Tactics was, although I enjoyed Tactics too, it still needs a bit of work to be perfect (I think the real-time battles should be taken out entirely and replaced with a turn-based system instead (it's too easy to hide while your APs regenerate, there's no strategy needed) and some better overall balancing is needed, enemies' level adjusting with you is poops, tag system needs fixing, etc. waiting on solid mods to come out)

Left4Dead's good, a little expensive on $50 for the raw content you get, I passed on it after playing the demo, if I had time I'd get it though, there's going to be new free content soon enough, so it'll be worth the price in due time, gameplay is nuts insane, I've never seen a game where I could actively get people to participate as a team, because the need for cooperation is too obvious and needed to succeed

CoD:WaW is kinda meh, reminds me too much of CoD4, but WWII, and a couple of maps have drivable tanks, and there's a zombie mode, it's good, but I've got other games to worry about and too little time on my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom