So, week 3 of breaking my WoW addiction..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully they've changed the PvP honor system now to make it casual-friendly. Honor points are earned and spent like currency and do not decay over time.

TheDiceman said:
Breaking the addiction is indeeed difficult. It does not help that I started last Monday. Luckily, BC is out of stock everywhere in town and I think as long as I can resist or amnot able to buy that for at least 3 weeks I will stay clean.

It getting like that down here.

Like i got a feeling that we are going to see BC becoming out of stock in Sydney after this week end.

Space_Coyote said:
Thankfully they've changed the PvP honor system now to make it casual-friendly. Honor points are earned and spent like currency and do not decay over time.

Yeah, but to all the people that wasted their life getting GM, it's pretty messed up. I hear theres a TON of people with full greens and GM weapons.

videogames7cfcw9.jpg

bobojuice said:
Yeah, but to all the people that wasted their life getting GM, it's pretty messed up. I hear theres a TON of people with full greens and GM weapons.

True, but that goes for anybody that spent any significant time raiding as well. They aren't the same exact items like HWL/GM gear, but all 40-man gear up to and including Naxx gear is trash now.

Newer players have zero reason to set foot in any 40-man instance ever again.

If your playing to boost your epeen with the gear you have / get then i find that quite pathetic, ALTHOUGH if you play because your enjoying the game and whom you play with, whilst aquiring the nice gear, thats how it should be.

When i quit WOW(about 3 months ago), i had 5/9 tier 3, i didn't play purely for the gear, i passed quite alot of gear for others too, just took it as it came, seeing as i was a druid too, the gear i took was only ever used in raids, i quit because naxxramas got to tidius.

Space_Coyote said:

Newer players have zero reason to set foot in any 40-man instance ever again.

Im actually looking forward to going into bwl/naxx at 70 and defeating those bosses that i couldnt at 60. Furthest i got was Vael. I think going back with about 15 people and killing some old end-game bosses would be fun from time to time. Having said that ive seen a vid of a 4man Ony. Cant imagine whats possible at 70.

Vaelastrasz, lol, the memories.

BWL c0ckblock = vael.
AQ c0ckblock = huhuran.
Naxx c0ckblock = 4horsemen.

Razorgore was a **** of alot easier than i thought. People were whining about him but he isnt that hard once people know what there doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom