so i reinstalled Vista, backed up GTA4, now where is the saved file??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
i seriously cant find it anywhere! I dont want to start from scratch again! Anyone with GTA4 for PC, can u guys plz help me locate it in what folder?

Well if you reformated, and you didn't already back up yoru saves...then yes they're going to be gone...

Which GTA4 folder did you back up? Unless you backed up the folder in the directory I mentioned in my previous post, you didn't back up your saved games, because that's where they are/were located. .

before i didnt back up the folder. This time i did, and i still have it too. Should i copy n replace my GTA4 folder then n see if that works?

You still have what? The saved game back up? Then just put it in the directory he mentioned. In Vista another way you can always find Saved Games is by open up the "Games" Folder in Vista, right click on the game icon in there and select "Saved Games". It will open that folder for you.

You still have what? The saved game back up? Then just put it in the directory he mentioned. In Vista another way you can always find Saved Games is by open up the "Games" Folder in Vista, right click on the game icon in there and select "Saved Games". It will open that folder for you.

Darn it! I wish i known that earlier! Thx man, u helped me a lot for future reference! Oh well. I added some new tweaks to the game to include Motion Blur, Depth of View, and Smooth Shadows. So freakin awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom