Sm 3 Is God!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
ok....i was still having problems with far cry....my fps would be at like 70 but it would still lag.......i had already tried the 1.2 sm 3 patch.....but it didnt do anything.....well nowonder.....you have to ENABLE SM 3!!!!!! If you have a 6800 card and far cry then GO HERE

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32634&page=1&pp=15

you must follow the steps in order....if u do it right it will say sm 3 somethin at the top of ur screen whenever u play far cry

now i play ay high 1024x768 4x 8x and its AWSOME...hope i helped

ATI X800 users aren't left in the dark here either. They can enable SM 2.0b, and what a difference it makes. Finally I can play Far Cry without lag with better and richer image quality than before. w00t! Makes me think that maybe my X800 problems are game-related because games aren't currently built to take advantage of the card's features, because Far Cry is breathtaking with this patch enabled.

ohh ya.....i dont think this works to good with beta drivers (i used to have 66) so make sure u get 61.77

woah!!!!I heard there was a bug with choosing AA in ur display settings....that u have to set it to application control.......so i changed AA and AF to aplication control, put AA on medium on farcry settings......and put AF at 4......now i get HEAVENLY performence playing at 1280x1024!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom