SLI in oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozar927

In Runtime
Hello people,
I just got my second 9800 gt for SLI and I have read every topic to get oblivion to work with SLI but nothing works for me

I went to the render page under documents my games and turn SLI to yes but still nothing and when I exit oblivion SLI is back to NO can any one help please. Walk me through how you got it to work for oblivion.

I run a crazy amount of graphics mods and LOD mods plus open cities trust me I need it.

I dont see a FPS increse at all. and why does my render option keep showing SLI as no even after I change it to yes.

I just need a step by step walkthrough to get SLI to work with games. I dont think its working in FallOut 3 either

I googled it and looked every were else and all people are saying is wow SLI doubled my performance. well WTH am I doing wrong?

Im begging here its deff. not working in FO3 either :'(

Wow.

First off, SLI does not double your performance.

Secondly, don't multipost...it's called an edit button.

Have you enabled SLI in your BIOS? In nVidia control panel? Are both cards recognized?

yes I enabled it everywhere... well not my BIOS i never herd about doing that in the instructions and on my friends oblivion SLI nearly doubled his FPS I dont see any increase at all on a 22 inch monitor at 1680x 1050 yes the both are recognized
and sory for multiple posts but It would have never been seen
im just losing hope because I have asked for help all over the net and noone is.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/sli-help-please-190465/
http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/how-do-i-overclock-190488/

HAve you gone thru all the stuff suggested in your other threads on this? Have you gone thru Google to search for results?

SLI oblivion profile? - NVIDIA Forums

Looks like Oblivion doesnt support SLi. That is a thread at the nVidia forums where many people are having this issue.

Many other threads i read also say that some parts of the game dont work well with SLi.

Does Oblivion work with SLi - Google Search

Read thru some of the topics on this. Could just be that you are at a part that SLi doesnt help or that you have not set SLi to work correctly. Oblivion was out before SLi was big so you have to set it up to work with SLi.

Just throwing this out there, I don't have SLi, but have you installed the latest patch for Oblivion? I wanted to use mods yesterday and had to update, if you haven't updated, download the updater and install it, maybe that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom