Skyrim: Elder Scrolls 5 coming 11/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of off topic, but how long do you think it would take to make something like Skyrim perfect in terms of development time ? By perfect i mean, no bugs or glitches, as perfect hardware utilisation as possible resulting in great FPS, no balancing issues and all that kind of stuff. I'm not talking about content, because you could keep adding new features for an incredibly long amount of time.

Looks pretty good but if that were PC i would be a little disappointed. The water fall from the mountain looks like ice, and if they are grass textures i see in the back ground they look very flat and boring with just a reoccurring grass texture. Maybe it will do what the old oblivion did and replace the flat texture with 3D grass as you get closer. The LOD and draw distance would obviously be much better on PC though.

The plants look all sharp and pointy too. Hmm. Still i have good faith that all will be better when i see some game play with a closer to final build later this year.

It looks slightly better than the PC version of Oblivion. The PC version of Skyrim should look better than that screenshot, and I would also bet that Bethesda will improve the graphics before the release.

^+1, exactly what I was gonna say. There's still like 9-10 months (at least?) before the game is released, lots of time to get some tweaks, adjustments done

Idk, I don't remember my ps3 version looking much worse. Then again, I heard the ps3 version had improved graphics over the 360 version.

Well i am really still hoping the graphics improve substantially. I will still buy the game even if it looks the same as oblivion, and would still love it, but more eyecandy would be nice.

I guess it has been known for entire games to be made in the amount of time they have left for development, so yeah.. who knows.

It's official. Bethesda will be releasing the Creating Kit with Skyrim to the PC community for official mod support.

I am so happy about this. Best news of 2011 so far full stop. ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom