Sins of a Solar Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiritai

Solid State Member
I bought this game a couple days ago, excellent. Sort of like homeworld, not as much deep dramatic storyline though. Mix of rts and sim. Great tech options and plenty of ship builds. It has a good mix of maps and modding options. If you have played Civ4, this will feel something like it.

I have not done multiplayer yet as I am greatly enjoying the long term sim building aspect of it. Some of the maps are really huge, much larger scaled than homeworld was.

Anyone else trying this out?

no but i looked at some of the videos for it, i dont think its out yet in canada. its looks...meh

I love those space age RTS games, but i find controlling my ships is too much of a hastle. One of my fav comp games was nexus, but the control scheme was the worst of any game and totally ruined it :(

I've been debating buying this game since I've got so many others sitting around haven't touched yet. It looks pretty fun, though.

Yeah, Aspire I know what you mean. There seems to always be some minor detail that needs attention. Getting on my nerves actually, I will have to force myself to stop soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom