Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no..too old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
If i ever get a game for PC, i never play single player, i always play multiplayer, i have to compete against others, is anyone else like me? ie. go and buy call of duty and dont bother playing the single player? just go straight for multiplayer competition?

I won't purchase a PC game that doesn't have a multiplayer option, but I always play the single player before I move into the multiplayer.

Try single player first so when you go online with other people you dont look like a moron learning what to do.:)

you can only playwith yourself for so looo.... err that didn't come out right. You can only play single player for so long, downloading newer maps can help..but your still playing against bots. its just much more fun in multiplayer over the net or lan.:)

I hate playing single player especially in RTS and RPGs!!!
All I've ever played in them was probably cheating through the campaigns just to see the storyline lol

But u cannot cheat through lots of rpgs inless you pay extra for a action replay cardtrige/gameshark

Good point, although this IS a computer games thread. I meant that I cheat through the campaigns in the RTS stuff, such as WC3 or SC.

I)arkTemplar said:
I hate playing single player especially in RTS and RPGs!!!
All I've ever played in them was probably cheating through the campaigns just to see the storyline lol

exactly! i always tell myself "ok, this time youe not going to cheat, i want to beat this without cheating" and by the 4th or 5th mission, thats out the window, it always starts with "therisnospoon" and "iseedeadpeople" lol (im tlaking about WC3, in case you didnt know) but i also agree with the fact that you should play single player so you dont look like an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom