SiN Emergence

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
I know this game has been out for a while but I gotta comment

ANYONE looking for a challenge I gotta tell ya look no further, this has without a doubt been the hardest shooter I have ever played. It's one of the only games I've ever voluntarily saved after firefights rather than just relying on autosaves. This is not one of those games where you can just rush into a room full of enemies and clear it out just like that, I found I had to hang back and slowly pick them off one by one, and was often caught off guard thinking I had cleared an area when infact more enemies spawned

When I first started this game I actually was a bit dissapointed as the initial phases are indeed easy, and at one point I thought I had beaten the game, but then BAM the complex you are in is self destructing and the enemies instantly become a lot tougher and a lot smarter

Obviously I assume this game can be easy, however at the beginning there are two options you can pick: enemy difficulty and how often the computer helps you. I originally wanted to play the game in "hardcore" mode but found that you first had to beat it in normal difficulty so I instead decided to move the sliders to the hardest positions possible. I can't even imagine how hardcore difficulty is going to be but I'm gonna give it a try now

Also add to the fact that the game is absolutely hilarious. There are literally easter eggs everywhere (for example). Plus in the stats it lists how many decapitations you have completed :D

gaara said:
Also add to the fact that the game is absolutely hilarious. There are literally easter eggs everywhere (for example). Plus in the stats it lists how many decapitations you have completed :D
The signs in SIN:Ep1 are a crack up.

I remember playing the orginal SiN and Wages Of SiN. Awsome games for it time. And the new SiN is just as fun, and still had a lot of the same feel to it.
(Athough I think I like the Latex Wearing Elexis over the busty business type.

I am looking forward to Episode 2

now that i finally got another person's view on the game, im gona buy it.

EDIT: just checked the weekly ads and it's $8 at Circuit city and im going to the paintblal shop tomorrow thats really close. (YAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom