The Sims 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichol

Baseband Member
Hi guys...please give me your hand...I have The sims 2 CDs and have installed them correctly. The problem is, when i try to run the program, i clik the exe, and a dialog box appear say like the program can't find my Direct3D and it require DirectX 9.c. I've installed the sims2 CD completely (of course for the directX 9.c which installed on the installation setup program). The exe program seems detect my directX version as 9.b although i already have the 9.c version. of course i'm not ugly, i have checked my directX version using Dxdiag too, and the dxdiag said that i already have 9.c version on my pc. what's wrong on my PC, friends? I've try to reinstall the game too, and give same result.
for information, i use Windows XP professional, Pentium 4 3.5Ghz HT, 256 RAM, Asus 52x CD-Rom, Asus mainboard with HT tech, GeForce 4 MX 440 AGP 8x. I think my PC spec have meet the game requirements (even more).
for added, my friend have try my CDs on his PC, and the game runs at ease. I think his PC spec not as high as mine. but why? why friends? why the game not runs on my beautiful PC?please help me, give your advice. thanx, adios.

go to windows update and see if there is a directx update for your computer.

damn u hav sims 2 already, dying to get that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom