Simple video-game questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgande

In Runtime
Simply, a set of questions and statements, just for fun

What is your favorite video game?

What game are you looking most forward to be released?

How much time do you put into gaming?

What is your favorite genre?

And what game has bestowed more frustration upon you than anything else? I'm talking about pissed off, cursing cause ya can't beat it frustration, or, simply a game you hate.

For myself:

Favorite video game ever is Final Fantasy 7. Its compelling storyline and huge list of extra side-quests and mini games along with its illustrious list of amazing characters, and at the time, superior graphics; it also contained my favorite villain of all time, and the first game to ever give me chill-bumps while playing it.

The game I am most forward to seeing released is Neverwinter Nights 2...but I gotta wait until 06! WTF!? WHY!? Fate is cruel...:mad:

I generally don't have a set amount of time that I put into video games. Sometimes I put in non-stop hours of play, from when I am awake until I am asleep, for weeks on end, and sometimes a month will go by where I don't even think of indulging in my pixelated fantasies.

I, honestly, have no favorite set genre, but if such a question was asked in the past, then I would definitely say RPGs. Now, the reason I don't say RPG's, is because I am very picky about them, and I rarely ever try new ones. I still love my favorite RPG series, and usually spend ages of time into them until I have every aspect of them completed, but I also rule at fighting games and shooting games. I dominate my friends in fighting games, and rarely ever, actually, lose, and that is even on games they have played much longer than me, and it could be my first time picking up the controller for that certain fighting game, but I still manage to come out on top. I love shooting games too, but until recently I never dominated my friends before Halo 2 came along, but I still love those types because of the nice sensation I get after blasting someone to smitherines.

Well those are my answers, now how about yours? And some nice explanations for your answers would be a bit better then just wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

Favorite game would have to be a tossup between Oni and Dark Age of Camelot, Oni's not the best graphics but i love the gameplay and the PvP aspect of Dark Age of Camelot is unbeatable.

I am really looking forward to Imperator.

I probably spend about 4 - 10 hours gaming depending on whether i am working that day or not.

I also have no really favorite genre but i prefer mmorpg's but i also play alot of racing games, fps, fighting and action games likes GTA and others like that i just dont remember the exact name of the genre but they are fun.

Most of the games that piss me off the most would have to be mmorpgs. I get so angry i have actually punched my monitor about 20 times, broken three keyboards and gone through 4 mice. But god i love playing them. And honestly i have no clue why. You are constanly dying by some jackass 20 levels higher than you who takes joy in killing lowbies the mobs are half the time overpowered and you usually cant pull more than one at a time. But it is like and addiction to heroine you have to keep coming back for more abuse. But then again the feeling of killing someone else that could be half way around the damn world and knowing that at that moment they are cussing and punching their monitor and breaking yet another mouse or keyboard is so satisfying.

1) Doom series :)

2) Currently: Quake 4, Unreal 3.0, RTCW 2... :)

3) Anything from nothing to 6-8 hours a day, depends...

4) FPS's ;)

5) Halo and Metal Gear Solid. Both incredibly popular, but both I can't stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom