Should i play dead space, fallout 3 or bioshock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for the info guys, btw i have all 3, i was just wondering what to play first lol:D
I guess ill start out with bioshock with bioshock, then deadspace, and a little bit of fall out 3 since its a long game. Ive installed bioshock and deadspace. But the graphics for Dead space are so beautiful, i was at awe half the times!
Ive played the demo of bioshock before and it was loads of fun.

uhmm just got bioshock and i've played it a bit...I like it..but it's a bit to dark/creepy for me. I like my games out in the open...not in closed areas with flickering lights :( good storyline and upgrade systems so i'll keep playing

wut???

fallout 3 is awesome...great range of weapons, fun combat, random events, lots of secret/funny stuff in it, looks great, has A LOT of game play hours in it...seriously...like around 100 in you do everything

i haven't played the other too..so i don't know

I was comparing Fallout 3 to Bioshock because I have played and beaten both. I never said Fallout wasn't fun, I enjoyed every minute of it, and recommend people play it. Out of the three I would pick Bioshock, which was what the OP was asking. My rebuttle to your combat comment for Fallout is that the VATS system got old and was a little unfair after you log enough hours to get level maxed (before patch). There were about 4-5 GREAT weapons in Fallout 3 but 3 of them came from schematics, which again you would not find without a guide, or some luck. You have to play Bioshock to compare the two, the weapons weren't as numerous, but the ammo for them was very diverse and situational.

Bioshock is a blast, but stuff like hacking and ammo conservation gets pretty repetitive and tedious. Also the Vita-Chamber makes the game too easy. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the game, these are just a few of my gripes.

As for which one to play first I would also say Bioshock. Just because it came out first and is a pretty straight-forward/linear game that you can beat fairly quickly. FO3 is soo massive and will put all other games on hold for a long time!

You guys know any other games with an upgrade system? Like bioshock, ratchet and clank games? I love those kinds of games i dont know why lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom