Should i play dead space, fallout 3 or bioshock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdon12

Baseband Member
Which one of these should i play first?
Which one did you enjoy the most out of the 3, and your least favorite one.
how long did it take for the game to start getting fun (like when you unlock alot of the good stuff), and how long did it take for you guys to beat it?
Thx for the info guys much appreciated.

bioshock first imo. just because its the least graphicaly impressing so play it first so you dotn go from beuty to not as beutifull. the gfx are nice btu are getting dated. also bioshock is fun right from the start.

I second that, Bioshock is the better game in all aspects that matter.

I find the controls of Dead Space rather clunky, and the whole premise of Fallout 3 underwhelming and unoriginal so I don't really recommend them; however, Bioshock is one of the most original first person shooters to get released since Half life 2.

I couldn't get into Bioshock. I still have it installed, but it just made very little sense to me.

Fallout 3 is awesome, to say the least. Very immersive and expansive. Built on the same engine as Oblivion.

Haven't tried Dead Space as I am not a fan of third-person.

As for how long until FO3 got fun, not long at all. Once you leave the Vault and hit Megaton, things start to move right along. If you learn to use the VATS, you can acquire some much better weapons fairly quickly from dead raiders. Gathering up loot and selling it will allow you to get decent armor early on as well.

Bioshock.
Great fun. Great story (really worthy of a written novel), and its just really fun to play in. The world is amazingly captivating. It gets right into the story and gameplay.
As someone said earlier, its the most original (and impressive) story driven FPS since Half Life 2 IMO.

Fallout3 is a different game type. The story is below par with bioshock. The combat is very different, but still really fun. Aside from a 15 minute prelude, this too starts really quick. Its an open ended game...so it brings all the horrible stuff along with the freedom of that. Its easy to loose interest because it gets kinda boring in the wasteland. Aside from 1 certain quest, I never saw a drastically different environment ever.

Dead space I've yet to play. Looks unoriginal to me.

Bioshock for sure. Fallout3 was a fun game, but easy to lose interest in the wastes. Bioshock starts very nicely and is fun form the start Fallout3 starts pretty slow and is, as with any open ended world, pretty slow in general. Fallout's best/most unique weapons are made, and if you are not using a guide, chances are you will never see them.

Bioshock for sure. Fallout3 was a fun game, but easy to lose interest in the wastes. Bioshock starts very nicely and is fun form the start Fallout3 starts pretty slow and is, as with any open ended world, pretty slow in general. Fallout's best/most unique weapons are made, and if you are not using a guide, chances are you will never see them.

wut???

fallout 3 is awesome...great range of weapons, fun combat, random events, lots of secret/funny stuff in it, looks great, has A LOT of game play hours in it...seriously...like around 100 in you do everything

i haven't played the other too..so i don't know

i have not played Dead Space yet....but Bioshock and Fallout 3 are both fantastic games.

I would play fallout 3 last.....because it will take along time to play :D

There all good games.

As a lot of you havent played Dead Space ill tell you a bit. It is a decent shooter with nice graphics, story and great set pieces. I cant get enough of the outside sections and the views of space myself :D I just stand there looking at it. The game succeeds well in creating an immersive space and spacecraft setting. Overall its an good action/adventure/horror and is worth a play. Some people complain about clunky controls, but I soon adjusted my settings and this was fine for me. It can just take a little getting used too. Oh and one more thing. Knocking down aliens and then pressing space to crush there head or decapitate a limb with your steel ribbed space boots never gets old ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom