Should I get CoD4 or Orange Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undefined

In Runtime
Should I get CoD4 or Orange Box?

I've always loved and played CS/CSS for the past 6 years and loved every minute of it. I've played CoD on my PS2 and thought it was an OK game - but I never really liked FPS on gaming consoles.

What should I do? Also, the Orange Box doesn't include CSS right?

Orange Box for sure

Any particular reason why?

Also, since you're going through Steam, you're downloading the game from their servers? Is this right? I remember reading some Amazon reviews on this... what happens if I want a hardcopy of the actual installs?

CoD4 is awesome, but orange box is fantastic, Portal is a refreshing and exciteing new type of title to hit the FPS genre, Team Fortress 2 is very fun online, i spend hours on it, it's just great. And ofcourse Half Life 2 ! ! !

an amazeing package, CoD4 is very good though, the single player is the best campaign of any game i have ever played, period. Though the multiplayer is very fun and intense deep action, you find yourself grinding more than haveing fun just to get the rank and the next gun. But once you hit rank 55 it's great fun, but somehow lacks the addictiveness that Team Fortress 2 posses's.

CoD4 is awesome, but orange box is fantastic, Portal is a refreshing and exciteing new type of title to hit the FPS genre, Team Fortress 2 is very fun online, i spend hours on it, it's just great. And ofcourse Half Life 2 ! ! !

an amazeing package, CoD4 is very good though, the single player is the best campaign of any game i have ever played, period. Though the multiplayer is very fun and intense deep action, you find yourself grinding more than haveing fun just to get the rank and the next gun. But once you hit rank 55 it's great fun, but somehow lacks the addictiveness that Team Fortress 2 posses's.

Really - is the MP that annoying until Level 55? So it's not really like CS then right?

I'm having a hard time because I've loved CS/CSS. I've played TF1, it was alright - didn't hate it or didn't like it. I was in the middle with it.

I'm not sure to whether or not to take the risk with CoD4. I have HL2, but never played it. Gah.

my vote goes for the orange box. i have both cod4 and orange box. cod4 was a bit short, multiplayer is fun. not revolutionary by any means. you have way mroe play value in orange box though.

i say CoD4 is 2nd on the priority list imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom