Serious Sam 2 : Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
What's up all. Well, I just played the SS2 Demo and I must say It's a nice improvement over the first one. The new engine is really nice and the graphics are sweet. The gameplay is pretty frantic and it's non-stop shooting, jumping and dodging... it's actually pretty fun.

They've even included HDR rendering... which works really well in this type of game. On a scale from 1 to 5 i'd say it's about a 4.0.

If you've played it what do you think?

If you haven't I suggest checking out the DEMO.

Serious Sam 2 just came out, "Full retail" 10/10/2005???

May-be the demo has been out for awhile, But I just played it.
It's cool. I might even buy the full version.

Im not gonna buy it. I thought the demo was fun, but not enough to warrant my money. Ill put the money towards Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion instead (now THAT looks GREAT!)

Heyyo,

Lmao, no. Serious Sam1 First Encounter, and Second Encounter are out. This is Serious Sam 2. They should have named it 3rd encounter.. but oh well.

I say it's like the first 2, it's awesome. Definately worth the cash. Coop is the best too. Lots to kill, now with vehicles and incredible graphics? ohh man, can't wait. ;)

dhw200 said:
Im not gonna buy it. I thought the demo was fun, but not enough to warrant my money. Ill put the money towards Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion instead (now THAT looks GREAT!)

I still wonder if I am going to be able to run that game at decent settings. From the screenshot, it looks a little too much for my card but I guess I will have to wait and see.

Serious Sam 2 ran fine for me on medium settings 1280x1024, and it was fun but I dont think I will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom