Second Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Anyone play this? They have a demo at gamespot but it's only 15 mins so it seems kind of worthless.

Anyway I just got it the other day. It's not too shabby. The camera and controls can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but overall it's fairly entertaining. It's not like uber 1337 graphics or anything like that, but the facial features are actually pretty good.

I had not heard of this game until now, but after a bit of googling it seems rather interesting and I think I'll add it to my list of leet games I'm getting when I purchase my parts. :D

It's apparently made by a third party which I am drawn towards as I like smaller companies, preferably the modding community, and the games they produce.

Can't comment till then unfortunetaly. :p

yeah. It's decent. It's something to entertain me for now. Like I said my only complaint is sometimes the camera can be a pain in the ass as well as the movement to get the camera to move around. Other than that it's not too shabby

its almost like another psi ops, had a few good reviews, and apart from the camera it is an enjoyable game..
speaking of psi ops anyone played that for the pc yet ?

nah psi ops looked decent though, just haven't gotten a chance to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom