Scouting in CS:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh, if you can't own with the scout in css...you don't deserve to touch a computer

real skillz is 1.6 scoutz :)

vince369 said:
since i got my new comp..i had to up the res and it somehow changed the feel of the mouse. so my sniping skills have fallen..for now :cool:

get a higher quality mouse, like a mx518 or razorback, the higher dpi resolution will allow for finer aim and better target tracking

The General said:
Why? 17-16 would be so uneventful and boring... :confused:
30 minute map, sometimes I get like 200-30... lol

lol well I guess WolfET is full of noobs...

:p

Some people in cs:s are like freaking amazing, like this one guy I knew his name was grayscale and I always played with him and he was freaking awesome, he went like 70-22 on office, and all he used was the pump shot gun.

and No he didn't hack....

CS:S requires some skill unless you want to be a total noob and rush and spray and pray. if you play with people you know it's hella fun.

Told ya the scout was a better rifle than the awp. I always used to buy a scout sometimes at the start of some rounds since it's useful at extreme ranges, and since 90% of the people are using m4s and aks I could always pick one up later in the round

The General, I'm guessing quake wars is deathmatch style so you have way more opportunity to stack up some kills...counterstrike is a bit more tactical and you have to be more careful with your lifespan

gaara said:
The General, I'm guessing quake wars is deathmatch style so you have way more opportunity to stack up some kills...counterstrike is a bit more tactical and you have to be more careful with your lifespan

Exactly.

if your not careful, A single grenade can bring you down to 40 HP if your hit in the right spot, and one shot from the scout does 63 damage to the chest, so your done.

Deathmatch CS:S is a whole diffrent story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom