sci-fi, fantasy, starwars, lord of the rings like games

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenapples

In Runtime
I'm a huge sci fi and fantasy freak. Could you guys give me some P.C. games that are first person shoot, RPG or real time strategy. I'd especially like if they where Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings based, but they don't have to be.

Battle for Middle-Earth II.
Lord of the Rings Online.

I have over 600 hours on both of those games.

Oh yeah, you gotta pay a monthly fee for lord of the rings online, but you get to explore middle-earth, and that is completely awesome.

Also, bfme2 has way more maps than the original game. The original game only had movie rights, but the 2nd one has book rights, so there is a lot more content. You'll get to wage epic battles all over middle-earth with more factions. Like there aren't elves or dwarves or anything like that in the first one. Definitely go for #2.

I am currently hanging out for Star Wars : The Old Republic.

However i still have a bitter taste in my mouth about what SOE did to Star Wars Galaxies

How much is it monthly for Lord of the Rings Online and where can I purchase the card? There's a LOTR online package they give you a free 60 day trial. Once this trial is up can I use the same account when I start paying? I know in WoW you can't use our trial character once it is expired.

You can use your trial character in both games, and I haven't heard of this 60 day trial, but yeah, you could use your character. It is $15 a month but they run deals were you can buy 3 months for $30 (so $10 a month) a few times a year. All you have to do is switch your subscription over to it one time, and you've got the rate forever. The next time they do it will probably be christmas time so probably right after thanksgiving. You can get an account now and then just switch to it once they bring out the rate special. And yeah, I haven't seen any cards anywhere. I guess you could order those generic ones online that are good in multiple games, but you might as well just pay with your credit card online.

Champions Online. Create your own comic book hero in a comic book MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom