SC2 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I have forgotten my password, haven't played in a few months. I can't find it anywhere. So I go to reset password, right? I need to put in my name tied to that account. Nope. I did not put my real name in there, and can't remember that either. I tried to contact their support email, but I get back:

Thank you for emailing Blizzard Customer Service.

As a part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best customer service possible to the community, we have launched a new customer Service Web Site which will assist with a variety of issues.

In the new Blizzard customer service website, you will be able to access all support contacts in one convenient location including web, in-game, and phone support. You'll also be able to quickly and easily check on the status of your customer service request.

Customer service asks for all requests to go through the Service Web Site please go to: https://www.battle.net/support - and submit your questions.

For all other Blizzard service contacts please go here: Blizzard Support

** PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ADDRESS IS NO LONGER MONITORED AND WILL NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL RESPONSE **

Regards,

Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment

Now, this a direct link to their support team. If they don't support it anymore, why the **** do they have it on their site?! I'm about to call their 800 number and talk to a real person. If they can't help me, I'll just get another game copy. Not worth a ****ing headache...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom