Saitek Eclipse keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true.. but durability and functionality play a bigrole..
plus, I like to read reviews before i buy stuff.. they sway me one way or another :p

To be honest, I'd probably just go for a G15 if I was gonna drop 80$ on a keyboard. But still, the Cyborg is pretty sweet looking.

Reviews??

Its a keyboard lol..not much to review there.

Not true at all, much like every accessory in any industry, theres more then meets the eye. In depth reviews will cover comfort levels ( all subjective of course ), macro key functionality as well as ease of programming and any on the fly programming options they offer, long term usability ( I had read in many reviews the logitech G series of keyboards have paint rubbing off problems but Ive had my G11 for more then a year with no sign of any paint wearing off so I dunno ), number of keys that are recognized simultaneously, weight, how good the bottom stick pads are, adjustable elevation levels, etc etc.

Not true at all, much like every accessory in any industry, theres more then meets the eye. In depth reviews will cover comfort levels ( all subjective of course ), macro key functionality as well as ease of programming and any on the fly programming options they offer, long term usability ( I had read in many reviews the logitech G series of keyboards have paint rubbing off problems but Ive had my G11 for more then a year with no sign of any paint wearing off so I dunno ), number of keys that are recognized simultaneously, weight, how good the bottom stick pads are, adjustable elevation levels, etc etc.

Talking about saitek, not logitech.

The saitek keyboards are pretty basic, the cyborg is the most advanced one...and even then its not all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom