S.t.a.l.k.e.r. & F.e.a.r.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Anyone anticipating these? I can't wait, they look to be freakin awesome. The only thing with STALKER is that you'll be killing zombies I think, because it's in chernobyl......I want to kill PEOPLE dang it! Get out my frusterations on man kind :p

FEAR I believe will let you do that.....those two games is basically what made me step up to the 6800GT lol, I wanted to make 100% sure I could play them maxed out

Oh man, I just watched some updated movies for both of those games at gamespot.com

All I can say is :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

They both look soooooo freakin graphically delicious it's unbelievable. The video interview for STALKER basically said it's main market is the hardcore enthusiasts with pretty dang good machines, hope my socket A won't be holding it back too much.

Man, both of those games, I'm speechless lol, the shadows in STALKER are just amazing. The movie I got of FEAR didn't show of the shadows too much but that one also looks just freakin bad.........CAN"T WAIT

EDIT: Only thing that sucks is both games has weird mutants in it =/

HUMANS MAN, I WANT HUMANS :p

Man, those graphics are so nice they are almost unreal....

Do you think they will run maxed out on an X800 Pro (no AA)?

I'm not really into fear but I've been waiting for Stalker for so long I hope it isn't vapourware. People who complained about the HL2 delay must be killing themselves with Stalker's delay.

Right now, I'm actually more anticipated for HL2: Aftermath than either of those titles. Fear doesn't appeal to me and Stalker is beginning to lose its hype in my mind.

Yeah, those games are gonna be sweet.

Maybe you'll get lucky and there will be a human or two that needs wacked in the game. :D

Stalker is taking wayyy too long and it better deliver a damn good punch, although it looks like they've pulled their weight. I wanted to BETA test it a while ago but I couldn't find the time to write the feedback and such.

New machine will mean I'll be buying about ten different games with it, and Stalker is one of them for sure. Not sure about fear though.

Well with stalker, they didn't want to release it around HL2 or doom3, so that caused a delay, THEN, they asked THQ for a delay in the release of the game and the guy keeps promising that the delay will be worth it so we'll see.

People I talk to about those games either say they are anticipating stalker but not fear or vice versa lol, I can't wait for either haha.

STALKER looks way HL2'ish and FEAR looks like SWAT mixed with HL2 and a little bit of Doom3...

and yes the next addition to HL2 will be ridiculous you can bet on that lol.....but we'll just have to wait and see.....I downloaded another fear video, this ones like 13 mins long, so can't wait to check it out

Where did you download the fear video?

*foams at mouth for video's, i really want stalker video's as well*

gamespot.com

Downloaded the 155mb FEAR video, 13 minutes of footage. All I can say is MY GOD.......the bullet time and grenades, good god it's just DX9 sweet heavenly goodness.

Oh great you had to post this while im AT SCHOOL...

Oh well, they will probolly send me home for rabie's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom