S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Delayed again! (Nubius)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STALKER will be out some day...... prolly just after Duke Nuk'Em Forever

Wow...I just don't understand how they can do that. They have to be losing insane amounts of money...

Beed said it, its vaporware. Its not coming out. Its probably all part of a KGB plot or something to keep Americans glued to their computers, waiting for the game while the russians invade europe

GameGURU said:
Wow...I just don't understand how they can do that. They have to be losing insane amounts of money...
Yeah... Like I remember walking into EB Games about March this year, and they all ready had STALKER Pre-Order Display Boxes.
(I shit you not!!!!)

From what I hear, I think it's only a handful of programmers.

I have been reading that people are compairing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to Diakatana. A game that promises heaps but will be outdated by the time they finally release it.

At least there are some companies like Blizzard that has the balls to just scrap the current program and start from scratch again. Like what happened with WarCraft III.

Beefcake said:
3Drealms might as well call their project Duke Nukem Wait Forever.
I have not seen any PRE-ORDER boxes for that game, but I do remember a rather large bill board at one of the trainstations for that game.

they had teh stalker preview movie on this month's or last month's APC mag and i reckon it looked kinda shit. i managed to get my hands on a STALKER alpha (back when it was still called STALKER: Oblivion Lost) and it was kinda sweet back then, but by today's standards (gfx etc) its prob gonna be really bad.

yeah Harper i saw the preview boxes in EB too, what was with that? Not that i did, but what happens if u pre-order, i mean do u get a refund or do u just have it pre ordered until God only knows when it comes out (vaporware probably doesnt know themselves)

and also Harper do u guys in Sydney get lots of game ads (like on TV/billboards) cos here in Adelaide (hole) we dont really get that many. the only game ads ive seen are for the EA sports games and Ricky Ponting Cricket and thats only for the past month or so.

bottom line: WE WAIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom