S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call Of Pripyat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i played the first Stocker, and finished it, but to be honest, i was nto all that thrilled, graphics are ok and game play was to rocky, but never the less an ok game over all

Well hopefully hes running x64, then if not thats a real good reason considering he has 4gb of ram. Most consider 7 to be better than XP now actually. Not to mention Microsoft announced they are ditching support for XP soon, if they havent already (cant remember the date mentioned).

There is a difference between 9 and 10 depending on the game. Most at the time release patches which virtually did nothing to enhance graphics besides bog your card down for absolutely nothing. The lack of gamage that really takes advantage of 10/11 is disturbing tbh.

Tessellation is the only feature that either DX 10 or DX11, have me excited about.

The other small features are very small in my opinion.

I will be upgrading to DX 11 for the tessellation sometime soon.....probly when the 2nd or 3rd generation gpu's come out, that can handle it much better.

XP has been great for me, and I very much still like it.....I guess for me an operating system is not that big a deal......If i could get tessellation in XP, I would not even upgrade.

I just personally think 7 is better in speed and everything else. DX11 has the tessellation, but right now i dont think current DX11 games are even DX11. They look like what DX10 should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom