Run Crysis smoothly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30fps in that game is a good thing!!! 30 looks really damned smooth.. that game works wonders w/ low fps.. which is a great sign for the future... no longer needing outrageous fps to play games smoothly

Alright that's good, cause I haven't really heard that much and I was wondering if something in my system was a little faulty. I did notice though that even when the frames were in the low 20's, it did seem pretty smooth so I guess it's not too much of a problem. It's just kind of lame though how my card is performing as well as an 8800ultra, the best card available, and it really is barely able to play Crysis on high.

Hopefully the 9800gtx comes out within 90 days so I can step up.

Even 3 GPU's (8800GTX Ultras) in Tripple SLI's cant run Crysis with an average 60fps at that res.

Edit: Just get GH3 for PC, its way better. :D

30fps in that game is a good thing!!! 30 looks really damned smooth.. that game works wonders w/ low fps.. which is a great sign for the future... no longer needing outrageous fps to play games smoothly

yeah I love how it performs on low fps XD i was in shock. Heck im still in shock when I boot it up lol. my mother nearly had a heart attack when I called her up.

The last game she seen was zelda: ocarina of time on the N64 hahahaha.

how is it easy to play at low fps? it makes no sense to me

I run it pretty smoothly at 1024x768 medium

Just for some reason, even if the game is running in the low 20's.... it still looks relatively smooth. My guess is cause the frames might be low, but they are very stable. But who knows. I think most people would agree with the smoothness at low fps statement though.

Because Crytek developed a new technology that multicore CPUs can take advantage of in order to make low frame rates playable. For example, if you've got quadcore, then your core 0 will be handling AI, core 1 physics, and cores 2 and 3 will be working on "frame rate stabilization" which is what makes the game look so smooth at even 20fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom