Rumor Mill - COW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Thats right, with all this Blizzard and Activision joining, people have been thinking, could we be in for a COW any time soon, for those of you have yet to figure it out, its Call of Warcraft, thats great, the Call of Duty nickname goes from strength to strength. from CoD, to CoW !

But if they really do make a Call of Duty MMOG it will be one heck of a good game...

Personally i would rather see the creators (destroyers) of SWG die in a fire before the creaters of WoW. Although if i hadnt wasted my time playing wow, it would have been wasted on something else just as useless.

its all opinions >.> there's a ton of people who think wow isnt useless.

don't look at me like that i don't play the junk >.> lmao. The retarded success says otherwise. I don't care much for it but I do like blizzard. if only for the Diablo series.

diablo was an amazing series, just as the old warcrafts were. warcraft 3 was fun, and lets not forget Starcraft...

i like Blizzard, i think they produce good well-rounded games. WoW was just not a game that i particularly enjoyed.

Where is Diablo 3?

I hope they don't change it too much. I like that style of play.

I just want some awesome cinematics, extended story line, 10 or 12 classes and thats about it.

Is Blizzard buying Activision or vice versa? I sure hope that it is cuz Activision is horrible. As far as WoW goes, I can't see paying however much a month it is just to run around and cast spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom