Rtcw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
I still play it, SP and MP. It's fun, and I still get kicks from it.

I get the weirdest kind of lag though when playing it after installing my new 9600XT. Take note that I have switched from Nvidia (32 Mb TNT2) to ATI (9600XT). Ever since then, I got this weird movement/look glitch. The graphics run incredibly smoothly and well. All settings are maxed to absolute best, even resolution. It feels like it's running @ 60+ FPS. Only problem is, when I'm shooting or running, I get stuck, as if the controls were all pressed down, and stuff gets delayed and laggy but not choppy, everything else is still smooth, the other enemies animate smoothly and move around and shoot, whatever, but the controlling is incredibly glitched. I uninstalled all drivers for the Nvidia card and made sure to get newest drivers for my ATI card. Why is it doing this?? All my other games run fine... HL2, FEAR... and this old game is given me problems.

Any ideas?

edit: I put settings to absolute lowest, everything, and I still get the problem. I didn't have this problem before with the Nvidia card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom