RPG Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you learn how to type? I always thought typing would be pretty hard when you have no concept of the english language.

;)

you're handle is obesechicken, so unless you're a fat person who's scared of things, then alias's can be deciving. Maybe his obsession with blizzard i.e. wow, lead him to make the alias of blizzard.

I play world of warcaft plenty, my alliance name is Xeric, horde is Ellowynne, I play on Cenarious: Ill be reseting my account at midmonth, need to pay my hydro bill first.

I play Starcraft, or used to a week ago, but I'm not gonna return for a while. *Knocks on wood* Your profile name caught my attention and I wanted to know, what is it like to be a graphics engineer? Do you work for Blizzard (*dreams*)? What is an ordinary week/day like?

LoL. so you noticed.

ok well i guess i could tell you wut my day is like:

1.wake up
2.eat
3.go to work (play WoW/starcraft/warcraft/left 4 dead all day lol)
4.Read a bunch of reporting emails and tech problems and help everyone
5.Go to meetings and discuss next games/graphic ideas
6.basically 3,4,5 till about midnight
7.sleep

then i do the whole thing again till the weekends :D (weekends im just..gaming almost like the weekdays but no work involved :D)

its pretty boring sometimes..:O

oh and a message for any WoW players out there that report for random fun:

quit it..its just wasting my time you ******s.

Many do.

You jusy need to control it. What you need to doubt is if they have a girlfriend or not.

no i dont have a girlfriend. waste of time/money

I'm pretty sure he just means as a hobby, not an actual occupation. I seriously doubt someone this obsessed with WoW has a steady job.

so your judging me because of my addiction are you..huh..well its people like you these days...its people like you...

Dude, you're nuts! :eek:

:p Once you're away from wow, you will see that it is the best thing that ever happened to you (getting away from it that is ;) )

Well said! You're getting away from a game who knowingly unbalances classes and items to keep people addicted. ex. "why play x when y is so much better right now. I'm going to make a y."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom