RPG Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
who here is a big fat fan of RPGs?! Play world of warcraft?

Realm:

Character Name:

include those in your post :). i cant play WoW till i get it back from repairs :(

im suffering/dying from WoW withdrawl. i get angry at like..everyone and if something i cant fix then i start to punch walls and snipe people from my window with my Airsoft Sniper Rifle :(. Im going crazy! I CAN ONLY pLAY THE TRIAL VERSION ON MY CRAPPY PC HELP ME AARRGG

who here is a big fat fan of RPGs?! Play world of warcraft?

Realm:

Character Name:

include those in your post :). i cant play WoW till i get it back from repairs :(

im suffering/dying from WoW withdrawl. i get angry at like..everyone and if something i cant fix then i start to punch walls and snipe people from my window with my Airsoft Sniper Rifle :(. Im going crazy! I CAN ONLY pLAY THE TRIAL VERSION ON MY CRAPPY PC HELP ME AARRGG

Dude, you're nuts! :eek:

:p Once you're away from wow, you will see that it is the best thing that ever happened to you (getting away from it that is ;) )

WoW is fun, but geez it'ts not that serious lol
cool.gif

I play Starcraft, or used to a week ago, but I'm not gonna return for a while. *Knocks on wood* Your profile name caught my attention and I wanted to know, what is it like to be a graphics engineer? Do you work for Blizzard (*dreams*)? What is an ordinary week/day like?

I play Starcraft, or used to a week ago, but I'm not gonna return for a while. *Knocks on wood* Your profile name caught my attention and I wanted to know, what is it like to be a graphics engineer? Do you work for Blizzard (*dreams*)? What is an ordinary week/day like?

I'm pretty sure he just means as a hobby, not an actual occupation. I seriously doubt someone this obsessed with WoW has a steady job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom