Rpg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
the last rpg i played was Diablo2 and that got stuck on the second world (the sand one) cos of some technical thing. anyway i would like to get back into rpg (only single player cos im on dialup) but dont know any good titles. heard of this oblivion every1s on about but apparently the sys specs are insane.

is there any rpg's not set in the medieval times? (played the deus ex's if they count as rpgs)

Lineage 2 is a great game. It is a MMORPG but if you liked Diablo 2 pretty sure you will love this. See link in my siggy for how to play :)

chickenNcheese said:
is there any rpg's not set in the medieval times?
- Fall Out 1, 2, Tatics (Nuclear Apocalypse)
- Anachronox (Sci-Fi)
- Resticted Area (Cyber Punk)

I picked up another one on the week end, but I forgot what the name was. I will post it up later on tonight.

Hellgate london is meant to come out pretty soon. It's made the the original diablo team (some of the original team also went off to create guild wars, though I never played that game)

Fallout 1&2 are a must, deus ex invisible war wasn't too bad. Bloodlines the masquerade is excellant but it is a little (har har) buggy and I wouldn't like to play it on anything less than a 5700U.

Other than that theres plenty of "medieval" style rpgs, i'd steer clear of NWN though. Morrowind of course :) though perhaps not for the faint of hart.

Re: Re: Rpg?

Harper said:
I picked up another one on the week end, but I forgot what the name was. I will post it up later on tonight.
The game was called METAL HEART - Replicant Rampage

2 other suggestion are
- Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic
- Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic II - Sith Lords

And I will know I will get shot for saying this one, but SEPTERRA CORE. It's a techno fantacy, however it's rather repeative considering you have to back and forth through the same location again and again. :Shakesfist At Monolith:

It's a shame that BLACK ISLE went Belly Up. They did some kick *** games.

thanks for that. went with KOTOR2 and i like it quite a bit. i did rent out oblivion and found that it works well enough for my liking on my machine so i might get that later.

again thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom