roommates hooked on CSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
StarCraft is ridiculous now. I used to play it a long long time ago. It used to be about expansion, planning your attacks carefully, micro managing your units, etc.

Now, it's just a buncha noobs who just camp in a couple of spots and mine with like frikkin 50 mining units since there are like unlimited resources and the lack of mining restrictions :rolleyes:.. Then you blindly create these massive armies and just go and do suicide attacks.

I was telling one of my friends about it who "thinks" he's a great SC player (he's not) why the new system sucks. And he tells me, "It's all about the battles dudeee!".. For God's sakes.. Then go play a bloody FPS.. :rolleyes:

These games are great b/c if u screw up an attack/battle, you will suffer for it later since u wasted a lot of resources building the army. So planning was essential. Not so anymore. Assuming you don't get rushed right after, you'd be good to go in another 5 min.. :rolleyes:

I never play those unlimited resource maps. No sir, i stick to the original maps. WIth limited resources, and you have to actually try using tactics, and have to pick and choose which units to build. Thats the kind of Starcraft that i learned to love

dhw200 said:
I never play those unlimited resource maps. No sir, i stick to the original maps. WIth limited resources, and you have to actually try using tactics, and have to pick and choose which units to build. Thats the kind of Starcraft that i learned to love

Exactly. But the thing is, those "old" maps are hard to find. I lost my copy of SC a couple years ago, and when I was at my buddies house a couple times recently, I could not find ANY old school maps.. It was the frikkin unlimitted maps. .No strategy at all. :rolleyes: You have to start a game if you want to. But it just shows the type of people that play the game now

Chankama said:
Exactly. But the thing is, those "old" maps are hard to find. I lost my copy of SC a couple years ago, and when I was at my buddies house a couple times recently, I could not find ANY old school maps.. It was the frikkin unlimitted maps. .No strategy at all. :rolleyes: You have to start a game if you want to. But it just shows the type of people that play the game now

Who? Noobs? :)

Anyways, where did you find fps doug? I downloaded the one from the purepwnage website but he didnt say that in it. I dont think I got the full version...

Anyone played Total Annihilation? i played SC but i find TA alot more fun.

????????Protos Rock?????????

Kerpal,

i dont think it is actually possible to go 3 days with out sleep or the bathroom...unless u didnt drink. maybe im wrong.

Sprooty said:
Anyone played Total Annihilation? i played SC but i find TA alot more fun.

????????Protos Rock?????????

TA is really good. The designer is working on a new one, called Supreme Commander. Its like an unofficial sequel or side game to TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom