Rogue Spear Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

-FiVe-

Solid State Member
when i'm in game in rogue spear lobby my mouse cursor freezes for a couple seconds as i move it and when the game starts online everyone warpes only i get it. firewall was off. compatibility options dont help. messing with graphic settings dont help. is it cuz of my vid card? directx? win xp? help would be greatly appreciated!!!
GeForce 6600gt chaintech
directx9
win xp home edition
1 gig of ram
yadayadayada

update your graphics card drivers. Your direct x should be fine. turn off like antialising and antiostropic (dunno how to spell it) filtering. at worst install a copy of windows 98 or ME and run it on that.

Sounds like your running it without drivers at all, since windows does not autodo drivers for the 6600GT yet.

hey guys thx for the replies, i updated my drivers before but i tried it again and it didnt work, and i dont know what antialising or antiostropic filtering is or where to find it, where do i go for that?

Is there even Antianalising and the other thing in rouge spear? Thats such and old game, Isen't that the second rainbow six? dun think there is Anti thingmobody and the otehr thing.

ya i dont think so cuz i found the antialising stuff and turned it off but that didnt fix my game my video might be just too good or somethin cuz i tried playing unreal tournament(another older game) and that was warpy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom