Rockstar Responds to GTA IV PC Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hundreds of dollars extra is something like this. Total = n * $100 where n is any integer over 1. You mentioned $600, which is a very low estimate that will also grow over time after upgrading your parts -- keep in mind a person's console will have stayed the same over these course of events. Okay so we have the $600.... the xbox360 is $300.... 600-300 = $300. This falls in line with that equation I talked about. The n would be 3, which would qualify as being hundreds of dollars extra.

You just got Kupenned.

your argument isnt valid if you have the choice to buy a console and buy a new pc or buy a pc and get a nice gpu they are both 300$ so it worcks out to being the same thing if you ask me people often forget gaming pc's are computers, so when comparing prices you have to compare the diference it takes to make your new pc a gaming 1, which is actually 250$ for a gtx 260 and it will handle anything including crysis, at good frames per second. so it worcks out to be the same, and im sorry but mods alone are what push me towards pc gaming look at oblivion, fall out, bioshock even, tf2, counter strike, crysis, almost all AAA titles on pc have game mods made by the user, which puts them way ahead of the console version. my brothers own a 360 but when they come visit they game on my pc every second they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom