Resident Evil 5 Online Multiplayer Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Ready for some zombie-killer-on-zombie-killer action? Capcom says it's happy (as opposed to hog-wild, or, you know, mortified) to announce that Resident Evil 5's new online multiplayer Versus mode will hit both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network tomorrow. For $5, you can finally stick your Stun Rod in someone else's face in what Capcom describes as "the most terrifying Versus mode to date."

Four players enter, one person leaves in either of two game types: In "Slayer's Rule," you hunt Majinis for points, top score wins, while in "Survivor's Rule" you just hunt each other. Did I say one person leaves? Two, if you opt for two-on-two gameplay.

Resident Evil 5 Online Multiplayer Tomorrow - PC World

doesnt even say its for pc (the multiplayer stuff)

all i saw was it was for xbox and playstation.

game sounds horrid imo.
but the controls for assasins greed or gheed (pc version)was probably worse.

ppl should play RE4, then realize that it will be the only good RE game ever. They should also note that the control scheme of the RE games cannot, in anyway, correlate to multiplayer competition...I mean how on earth can they except me to be competitive with that stand-still-and-shoot idea???

shouldn't this be in the console section instead of the PC section since RE5 isn't going to come out for PC?

ppl should play any of the resident evils before 4, then realize that those will be the only good RE games ever. They should also note that the control scheme of the RE games cannot, in anyway, correlate to multiplayer competition...I mean how on earth can they except me to be competitive with that stand-still-and-shoot idea???

fixed

is this $5 for just this game? or do they mean $5 for the xbl payment?

doesnt even say its for pc (the multiplayer stuff)

all i saw was it was for xbox and playstation.

game sounds horrid imo.
but the controls for assasins greed or gheed (pc version)was probably worse.

The AC controls actually worked pretty well in my opinion. Got to grasp with them easily and had no issues with them.

The AC controls actually worked pretty well in my opinion. Got to grasp with them easily and had no issues with them.

to everyone their own, those controls just may have been way different for what im use to.
and once i got stuck in a dark corner and couldnt see my char or where it was headed, i gave up. then sold on the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom