resident evil 4 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

harnar123

Daemon Poster
I am looking for a mod that makes it so you can either move while aiming, or make it first person, or move while in first person, cause I can't stand having to stand still while shooting.

I like everything but that junk of having to stand still, used to love re2 on n64, but now I just can't take it.
the game just makes you retarded like "yeah, ok, this guy is freaking a Olympic acrobatic, but doesn't know how to walk backwards with a gun" If somebody wants to play like that cool, but why make them play like that? I will not be buying RE5 for that reason alone, along with a fair amount of friends who just can't stand it. I am sure they have lost sales because of it.

well..no offence but people should like RE for what it use to be. a survival horror...not a fps-ammo dropping my crows game :| RE4-5 have ruined what the game was.

ever played deadspace? That I can handle. And really it is just a matter of opinion. My problem, why not make it available to both style of gamers. If you want to half watch a movie, and half play a game then whatever. Honestly prob take one developer half a day to fix. Another thing, any game is hard if you make the controls retarded enough. Who wants to spend 3 secs getting a head shot when you know you can do it in under 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom