Red Orchestra 2, anyone getting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I preordered Red Orchestra 2 on Steam a couple of weeks back. Not because i was particularly hyped about it (Infact i knew sod all), but i wanted a FPS to keep me happy until BF3. But now i research into it, it's sounding like a great game.

Take a look here for all the facts and features:

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread - Tripwire Interactive Forums

Pretty impressive feature set. Been way too long since a good WW2 FPS so i'm looking forward too it. :thumbsup:

Looks pretty decent from the screenshots at least (I didn't read anything), but no, I won't be getting it.

The beta became available today for people who preordered the game, and i have to say apart from some bugs it's really good. Definitely a difficult game, one or two shots depending on the gun and your pretty much down for the count.

I have it (the beta at least) and I enjoy it quite a bit. It has bugs, crashes, and what not, but it's a big step in the right direction for Red Orchestra due to the better controls and easier to use weapons. If you think RO2 is hard, play the first one, you will find that RO2 is a lot less frustrating due to it's smoother gameplay.

Man is this game difficult.. I got a copy surprised on me.. So far I am having fun with it but I had to lower the difficulty on easy to get past a few parts. EFFIN HARD. I don't understand the air strikes on the AXIS missions. They always hit my ENTIRE TEAM. doesn't matter if we are split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom