Red Alert 3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies such as Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks."

pffftt... this is gonna be crap.

EA - Red Alert 3

"with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies such as Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks."

pffftt... this is gonna be crap.

EA - Red Alert 3

i dont like the sound of where its heading. If this turns out to be some childish spinoff of on of the best RTS franchises i'm gonna be ****ed >.>

but i've got my hoped up none the less. C&C games have Always rocked my socks.

Tiberium wars was a disaster. I hope EA don't stuff Red Alert. I don't understand wtf is up with the dolphins and bears and whatever. I much prefer realistic warfare... C&C Zero Hour was great but could be so much better, that's what I was expecting from RA3 but I think I'm going to be disappointed. I don't know who diggs that rubbish anyway.

Red Alert has always had unrealistic stuff. I'm very much looking forward to this game. I never liked C&C Generals, and took a while to get used to C&C3 but now 3 is my favorite followed by RA2.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the RA series and this announcements excites me, although Starcraft II is my most anticpated RTS at the moment. I love the idea of a cooperative campaign online, especially for a RTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom