Red Alert 2 ~ Internet "Could not connect" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizbee100

Beta member
Hi all,
Just recently I cannot log onto the WOL server. Each time i try to, I get to the "always log on using this name" screen, I push yes, and a small screen with the buttons "disconnect" and "network settings". Since the WOL website is messed, the second option doen't help. After a few seconds of waiting it returns me to the login screen.

I have a legal copy of the game, and have never had this problem before. I was playing online frequently until this happened three days ago.

I am behind a router with ports 1234-1237 forwarded.

Any Ideas? thanks in advance...

why do you have 1234-1237 open? RA2: Yuris doesn't require any ports be opened. hmm let me try to log in myself...this is my super favoritest game in the world btw.......okay just confirmed, their servers are messed up or are no longer in service. its not just you. i get the same error. well i dont know what we can do other than contact customer support....which is EA electronic arts . goto EAgames website.

HoLoCroN after i posted that they fixed their server like the very next day, hehe. now you can get your daily yuri's fix :freak:

hey guys, what is your username on Yuri's Revenge. Maybe one of you can get your balls up and face a real challange, mwa.:D

I've known about them for a long time. the person who made it is Olaf, the one who made XCC utilities. the XCC ladder was designed as a NO CHEAT service and in it you can chat and there are no BOTS from mirc!!!! you will like it holocron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom