• Skyrim
  • BF3
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
  • Brink
  • Rage
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Crysis 2
Do any of you have these games? What are your opinions on them? Should i play the prequels to any of them first? What other games do you recommend?​

Short answer:
1: Skyrim
2: Skyrim
3: Skyrim
4: Skyrim.

Long answer.

Skyrim is great. Although the engine and large portions of the game feels similar to Oblivion, it still feels like a completely new game (if that makes sense).
Battlefield 3 is for those who want team based combat on LARGE maps. Great game, if you like something besides CoD rehashed combat. It really has no relation to any of the other Battlefield games so a prequel play isn't needed.
Rage I did not like. I haven't liked an original ID game sense Doom 2.
Mass Effect 3 isn't out yet (March 2012), but for ****s sake I hope it's better than the second one. If you haven't played the first 2, I suggest doing so before playing the 3rd.
Crysis 2 = junk. If you like the "story line" of 1 then be prepared to be disappointed because they went awal on this one. Without the DX11 patch it actually looks worse than the first Crysis in most areas. With the DX11 patch it looks marginally better but the under map tessellated water kills performance for no extra eye candy. Oh yea, it's Crysis.

I haven't played or owned the others so can't really say.

If you like puzzle based games then LA Noire is pretty decent. My buddy swears by Deus Ex Human Revolution too.

I use to play WarRock, but then they updated and it outdated my computer in which made me unable to play >.< it was my favorite game and still is. I would recommend it depending on the person, it is a first person shooter game ; people have related it to counter-strike ; if you don't like first person shooter games then its not for you ;p

~ I have never heard of any of the games you want ; but you said halo and I gave up halo for WarRock - lol

~Goodluck!~

Skyrim is a pretty amazing game and well worth your time. One of the best, if not the best, games of the year. As for adding additional games, I would recommend Batman: Arkham City. You probably should play through Batman: Arkham Asylum first, though. The story line is a continuation from there.

-Killing Floor
-Assassin's Creed Series (play the first one if you want to know the story, although I really never understood the first one)
-Deus Ex
-Fallout Series
-Portal Series
-Borderlands

By the way, the Steam Christmas sale is starting today, I'm guessing I'll spend around $70(over the course of the sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom