Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Okay i need some new game ideas. I currently own DOOM3, Mafia, Diablo II LOD. please need more game ideas. (not very good at f.e.a.r. or doom 3 :D)

So.. I just got BF2 today.

OH. MY. GOD.

Go buy that and CSS today. They are both totally sweet. BF2 is the master of open world fights, while CSS owns close quarters combat (cqc).

ive herd alot about bf 2 so i think ima have to pick that one up... ye a i played doom 3 today and everytime i see something i panic so i die lol...

If you plan on playing online, be sure to download the 1.41 patch. Burn it to a CD, just in case you have to reinstall.

Edit: You'll have to beef up your system to play BF2 smoothly.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

* Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
* 1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater
* 512 MB of RAM or more
* 8x or faster CD/DVD drive
* 2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
* Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see video)
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (Sound Blaster X-Fi series recommended )

VIDEO
Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:

* NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater
* ATI Radeon 8500 or greater

BF2 loves all the RAM it can get. I'm running 2 gig. It will run pretty good on a single gig. 512 slows it down (uses swap file a lot). And I'm not sure how you GFX card will do with it...

okay i need another stick of ram and i just got a new computer and i payed an extra 50 to put this particualr card in, but it plugs into the brown slot above my 3 pci slots and its a Nvidia Geforce fx5200 128mb. so I probably wont get bf2 for a while now im thinkin. so any great rpg's or first person shooters that will run good on my system then i want thoughs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom