Reasons to be a PC gamer in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be exciting. The terrorist (haji, whatever you like to call him), sets of a BOMB/IED/Sniper shoot. 2-3 Americans die. Americans open fire and level a city block, killing the terrorist, his terrorist buddies, and anyone else stupid enough to be around for that long.

At the end of every engagement, we win. Every. Single. Time.

Like I said, boring game.

then bomb a couple friendly targets n beat some prisinors hellz yeah!

i've never heard of spore...

is this like...starting of the world and then you evolve it into something?
the home page really doesn't explain much....
You start with a single cell, and you evolve it, adding stuff to it, and eventually you go into space and get to interacxt with the creations of other players worldwide.

not really impressed :/ only really Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Operation Flashpoint 2 and Divine Divinity2 that look really eye catching

I can't wait till Call of Duty 4 : Modern Combat comes out in late 2007. All reviews are found at totalcod4.com with Trailer and everything .. it looks really sick!!!

Hmmm... I'm planning on building a really nice comp next spring and will really be looking forward to playing;

-Crysis
-COD 4
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
-especially Alan Wake

dang, im still on games from '06

ive never been big into PC gaming until now. so im getting all the old cheap titles and playing them first :p

so far, im rocking Far Cry, Doom3, Quake 4, and Lost Planet

Im waiting to see how Crysis turns out, but COD4 and Far Cry 2 will be on my "to get" list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom