Ready for gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff, EQ2 beats Guild Wars in terms of graphics. Just Guild Wars manages to display SUPER high graphics on low spec machines. They must have the best coders in the UNIVERSE working on that game.....

oh i agree that single player rpg's are better, case in piont arcanum, simply glorious, everyone should get this game, and when they do everyone will realise they should make a sequal :D

Morrowind!! What about Morrowind??? And the Final Fantasy series?? (not that MMO crap)

They are good games, but they are not the best. Morrowind is fun, but online. I have it for Xbox, it blows. Final Fantasy... ehh, its pretty good, but thats one of the good single player rpgs. How many more can you think of...

Diablo series is mutliplayer.... Although if your dumb enough to play it single player, more power to ya. Kotor series, ehh, get it for xbox, your getting the same thing. WTF is Vampire Bloodlines... If I've not heard of it, it most likely sucks, or it's either a game that is like mahjong or some shit like that in rpg style, haha.

Okay this is what I'm saying... If you get a game for PC, you go online. It's a waste of a computer if you play offline. A computer is practically MADE for internet access, so why not freaking use it? PC=Multiplayer Consoles=Single player. Even consoles have mutliplayer though.

Cmon, you know I'm right. Online dominates SP. Admit it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom